Lyrics Index

| 0-9, symbols | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K |
| L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |

Line to Heaven

"Line to Heaven" is a mid-1990s hit by the Introvoys, a Filipino rock group. Paco Arespacochaga, drummer of Introvoys, wrote this song for his mother who died on a car accident. Paco’s son from ex-wife Filipino actress and singer Geneva Cruz was named Heaven after this song.

Line to Heaven

Heaven knows I’ve done no wrong
I only want to sing this song to you
Why did it have to end this way
Only a fool like me could say to you that…

(Chorus)
If I ever had a line to heaven I swear
I’d call you there
And if I ever had a line to heaven I swear
I’ll be there tonight.

Now where would I be without you now
I have to make it through this life somehow
Only time will tell me so
All the things I need to know somehow.

(Repeat Chorus except last word)

(Bridge)
How do I find the answers
All the questions I’ve been hiding inside
And all the fun and the laughters
We shared all have to stand beside.

(Repeat Chorus 2 times)

No comments: