Lyrics Index

| 0-9, symbols | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K |
| L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |

Kiss Me

"Kiss Me" is a song written by Matt Slocum of the now disbanded Sixpence Non the Richer for his wife. Released in 1999, this song won an ASCAP Award as the "Most Performed Songs from Motion Pictures" for the 1999 movie She's All That.

Besides She's All That, it also featured in other films and TV shows like Not Another Teen Movie, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Dawson's Creek, and The Real World. There are cover versions of this song by Avril Lavigne and The Cardigans.

In the Philippines, Filipina actress Alyssa Alano became popular because of this song. When she was singing in GMA Network's Master Showman, late night show of German Moreno, someone captured video, inserted a somewhat perceived mispronounced lyrics and uploaded it in YouTube, a popular free video file sharing website. The video was an instant hit and Alano became known in the Philippines as the Internet Diva.

Kiss Me

Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

(Chorus)
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

(Repeat Chorus)

Keys Me
(Alyssa Alano's Version)


Keys me Beat in the verdict valeey
Nightlee, V-side the green green grass
Swing swing Swing the spinny stef
You vur the shoez and I will wear the dress

(Chrous)
Ohhh, keys me V-neat d milke twalay
Leeeeep me al-out the moonlit floor
Leaf your open hand
Strike entebend End make d parflays dance
Sylvimousse is barkley
So keys me

Keys me down by the flow can 3 how...
Twin vee of funne hungee tay
Bring bring bing yo flower head
Will take dachay make on your father's melt

(Repeat Chorus)

Keys me V-neat d milke twaylay
Leeeeep me al-out the moonlit floor
Leaf your open hand strike entebend
End make d parflays dance
Sylvimousse is barkley
so keys me..

So keys me.. (4x)

No comments: